Sunday, September 16, 2012

Beginnings...

Dear Bronx,


It is hard to believe that it has been a year and a half since you were born and changed my life forever!  I have sat down to start this blog SO many times and something always distracts be from completing the task.  But enough distractions…I am starting today.

My hope is that I can write to you as much as possible.  I hope someday you will be able to look back and read through these pages and understand just how much I love being your mommy and what a blessing you are in my life.  I hope to share memories and events from our daily lives together as a family and even the occasional lesson I hope you learn along the way.

From day one you have amazed me with your strength and determination.  God has blessed with so many gifts.  He blessed your Daddy and I when he chose us to be your parents…what an honor! 

Little man your life has already been full of adventure and I know the adventures are just getting started.  I can’t wait to see where our journey is going to take us in the years ahead.  Always remember this, Your Mommy will always be your biggest fan.  I will love you unconditionally and always strive to support you and all you desire to be. 

So let the journeys begin!!!!  I love you Bronx!

No comments:

Post a Comment