Thursday, September 27, 2012

ZOO TRIP WITH YOUR BUDDIES



September 24th, 2012

Dear Bronx,

Today we went to the Kansas City Zoo with our friends.  You loved every minute of it.  You were most excited to see the giraffes and loved roaring at the lions.  You also enjoyed riding the train, the TRAM car, and Merry-Go-Round.

I love the pictures that captured the few short moments you spent on the Merry-Go-Round.  You are my Blue-Eyed baby.  There is so much wonder in those beautiful eyes.  You are full of intrigue and joy!  I am so blessed that I get to experience moments like this with you on a daily basis.  Continue to wonder about the world you live in, but more importantly always find the joy in the moments that God blesses you with daily.  You will forever be one of the most magnificent blessings in my life!

I love you my little zoo keeper!

Mommy


No comments:

Post a Comment